Thursday 20 June 2013

Painting - Part 1

As I keep promising to show how I painted my Daemons I thought it was about time that I did, so here is the first part and in it will be the Bloodletters.

I'll be listing each part of the model and what colours I used, and any special techniques. The paints I used are all G.W paints and most of them are the old ones (you can tell by the names) any with an * by them are the current G.W paints. Any comments or questions please feel free to ask


Key: B.C = Base coat, H.L = Highlight, D.B = Dry Brush
     
They where undercaoted with G.W Chaos Black Spray

Bloodletters

Main Flesh
B.C - Machrite Red - Air brushed
Wash - Ogryn Flesh - All over
H.L 1 - Red Gore
H.L 2 - Red Gore / Blood Red 50:50
H.L 3 - Blood Red / Blazing Orange 50:50

Teeth
B.C - Khemi Brown
Wash - Ogryn Flesh - All over
H.L 1 - Khemi Brown
H.L 2 - Kommando Khaki
H.L 3 - Kommando Khaki / Dheneb Stone

Claw
B.C - Khemi Brown
Wash - Seraphim Sepia
H.L - Kommando Khaki - Just on the edges and ends

Horns
B.C - Scorched Brown / Chaos Black 50:50

Tongue
B.C - Liche Purple
H.L 1 - Warlock Purple

Swords

Hilt
B.C - Scorched Brown
D.B 1 - Scorched Brown / Khemi Brown 50:50
D.B 2 - Khemi Brown (Very Light)

Blade
B.C - Regal Blue
D.B 1 - Enchanted Blue
D.B 2 - Enchanted Blue / Ice Blue 50:50 - Just the edges

Bronze
B.C 1 - Scorched Brown
*B.C 2 - Brass Scorpion
*Shade - Agrax Earthshade

Eyes
*B.C - Averland Sunset
H.L 1 - Golden Yellow
H.L 2 - Sunbrust Yellow - Very fine highlight




No comments:

Post a Comment